Intricate floating walkways, surrounded by wild and powerful waterways, link an untouched cluster of islands in the heart of the Mambova rapids. This romantic intimate lodge is set in an unspoilt and secluded location where the Zambezi and Chobe Rivers converge. Featuring only four luxury suites, a stay at Cascade Island Lodge ensures an exclusive experience.
The large spacious suites are airy and full of light, each boasting a private plunge pool, private sala, mini bar, indoor and outdoor shower, bath, overhead fan and tea and coffee making facilities. Each suite also has its own personally assigned boat and guide.
As you would expect from an island resort, activities are predominantly waterborne. The motor boat trips along the Chobe and Zambezi rivers are not only excellent for birdlife, but for hippo and crocodile spotting as well. Big game, from herds of elephants to massive congregations of buffalo are often seen, especially during the dry season. You can also relax on a mokoro (dugout canoe) and traverse the quiet backwaters.
- Personal boat and guide per suite
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The following activities are possible from this lodge:
- Private guided game cruise along the Chobe River in Chobe National Park
- Private guided sundowner boat cruise
- Bird watching walks or boat cruise
- Fishing with spinning tackle as well as fly fishing
- Guided walks can also be arranged on Impalila Island including Afro-botanical walks, cultural village walks and a walk to a 2000-year-old baobab tree
Find a holiday idea or suggested itinerary that inspires you, then send an enquiry or call us
Your dedicated travel specialist will create a quote based on your preferences
Together we’ll refine your itinerary until you’re happy and ready to book
From the moment you book until you return home we’re here for you no matter what