Nestled amongst the trees on the banks of the Okavango River, Divava Okavango Resort & Spa is situated just a short distance from the scenic Popa Falls.
The property’s 20 luxurious chalets are spread around the riverbank, each featuring a large private deck with views over the river. The ensuite bathrooms boast a large freestanding bath and indoor/outdoor showers.
Divava Okavango’s facilities include a fine dining restaurant, large swimming pool and an extensive spa with sauna, steamrooms and treatment rooms, all beautifully designed overlooking the river.
A wealth of activities are available from the property including mokoro boat trips, traditional village tours and sunset dinners at Popa Falls. Cruise in search of hippos, crocodiles and more, or take an unforgettable game drive to the nearby Buffalo Game Park or Mahango National Park.
- Free wi-fi
- Babysitting service
- Room Service
- 24 hour security
- Airport shuttle room service
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Suw6gOUeSjA?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
The following activities are possible from this lodge:
- Visit Popa Falls – Just a few hundred metres from the lodge, the small, yet beautiful cascade falls are well worth the short walk.
- Boat safaris on the Okavango River
- Game Drives in Mahango National Park – just a few minutes’ drive from the lodge, this small and often overlooked park is a great place to enjoy a relaxed morning or afternoon game drive. Please note this is not a Big 5 reserve.
- Fishing for tigerfish, tilapia and catfish on the Okavango River
Find a holiday idea or suggested itinerary that inspires you, then send an enquiry or call us
Your dedicated travel specialist will create a quote based on your preferences
Together we’ll refine your itinerary until you’re happy and ready to book
From the moment you book until you return home we’re here for you no matter what