Centrally located in Norway’s ‘Paris of the North’ of Tromso, along side the city’s quay, which stretches out over the Tromso strait and offers magnificent views of the harbour.
An area of northern beauty and home to a number of fascinating attractions, while staying in the hotel you are free to explore the cityís many museums, cafes and galleries, or head out into the Arctic wilderness in search of the northern lights or to view the magnificent midnight sun.
The hotel’s restaurants will cater to various dietary needs and specialises in traditional Norwegian cuisine. The hotel’s bars are found at the water’s edge and offer magnificent cocktails within view of two of the city’s landmarks, the Tromso Bridge and Arctic Cathedral.
- Standard, superior, deluxe room and suites are available
- All rooms have an ensuite bathroom, hairdryer, cable TV and telephone
- All superior rooms have a sea view
- All deluxe rooms have a sea view and tea/coffee making facilities
- All suites have a large seating area, sea view, tea/coffee making facilities, bathrobes and slippers
- A lobby restaurant
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
- Directly next to Hurtigruten quay
- Easy access by Airport bus service
- Safe-deposit box in reception
- Free wifi
- Public parking near by (payable locally)
Find a holiday idea or suggested itinerary that inspires you, then send an enquiry or call us
Your dedicated travel specialist will create a quote based on your preferences
Together we’ll refine your itinerary until you’re happy and ready to book
From the moment you book until you return home we’re here for you no matter what