This luxurious expedition ship offers an extraordinary level of service and comfort whilst exploring some of the more remote corners of the world.
Maximum passengers: 184
Each of Le Bellot’s 92 sumptuous guest suites and cabins features its own private terrace or balcony, combining with a contemporary design to offer a bright and spacious retreat. Guests on deck 6 can enjoy an attentive and discreet butler service, whilst room service and a complimentary mini-bar is available in all cabins. Free satellite Wi-Fi is also included throughout.
Unique to Le Bellot is the innovative Blue Eye lounge, located below the waterline with large porthole windows offering a fresh perspective on passing marine life. The experience is enhanced by the use of hydrophones which transmit underwater sounds, and high-tech sofas that gently vibrate to echo the rhythms of the ocean.
Other facilities on board include a spa, fitness centre and outdoor pool, a dedicated lecture theatre and a panoramic observation lounge. Le Bellot also features a casual Grill Restaurant overlooking the pool area, and Le Nautilus Restaurant which showcases the ship’s French heritage through a haute cuisine menu.
- Cabins with private ensuite bathrooms and balcony or terrace
- Panoramic lounge, main lounge and Blue Eye underwater lounge
- Dedicated lecture theatre
- 2 restaurants
- Alcoholic beverages included
- Gift shop
- Outdoor pool
- Personal butler service for guests on deck 6
- Room Service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bi-lingual English- and French-speaking crew
- Expedition jacket – yours to keep
- Loan of rubber boots during voyage
- Registered Ice Class 1C
Why choose Le Bellot?
The most luxurious ship of our fleet ensures an immersive expedition-style cruise combined with a superior level of comfort and service on board.
Deluxe Stateroom: two lower single berths or one double bed, with private balcony and private bathroom, on deck 3
Prestige Stateroom: two lower single berths or one double bed, with private balcony and private bathroom, on decks 4, 5, and 6.
Deluxe Suite: two lower single berths or one double bed, with private balcony and private bathroom, on decks 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Prestige Suite: two lower single berths or one double bed, with private balcony and private bathroom, on decks 5 and 6.
Privilege Suite: two lower single berths or one double bed, with private balcony and private bathroom, on decks 5 and 6.
Grand Deluxe Suite: two lower single berths or one double bed, with private balcony and private bathroom, on decks 5 and 6.
Owner’s Suite: two lower single berths or one double bed, with private balcony and private bathroom, on deck 6.
Your health on board: Covid-19
- Guests will be asked to return a health questionnaire completed by their doctor, and self-check for any symptoms prior to travelling to the ship
- A health check and screening process will be carried out on arrival, prior to being permitted to board the ship
- Personal belongings will be disinfected prior to being carried on board
On-board safety measures
- Guests will be provided with a precautionary kit including face masks, wipes, disinfectant spray and antibacterial hand gel
- Guests must wear face masks in corridors. Aside from this the wearing of masks is recommended but not mandatory. Staff will be required to wear masks at all time whilst in contact with guests
- Social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres will be in place throughout the cruise, both on the ship and during shore landings
- 6 guests maximum per Zodiac
- Restricted numbers permitted in communal areas eg restaurants, lecture theatre, gym, shop
- Automated temperature checks will be taken in strategic locations such as gangway, restaurant entrance etc.
- Dedicated cabins kept available in case needed for isolation
- Qualified Doctor and Nurse on board every departure
- Diagnostic equipment and testing kits carried on board every departure
- Sanitary management of air circulation
- Full emergency plan in place should Covid-19 be detected on board
Find a holiday idea or suggested itinerary that inspires you, then send an enquiry or call us
Your dedicated travel specialist will create a quote based on your preferences
Together we’ll refine your itinerary until you’re happy and ready to book
From the moment you book until you return home we’re here for you no matter what