Share your #iDiscovered moments for a chance to win!
We are looking for great discoveries large or small from all our clients on their adventures. Maybe you found a hidden gem, captivating landscape, new food experience, or discovered something about yourself. Now all you need to do is share it!
How to Enter:
Share your discovery on Facebook (on our page), Instagram or Twitter (make sure you have a public profile though!), and be sure to use the hashtag #iDiscovered, with a caption of what you discovered, and tag us. You are able to submit photos and videos – we want to see it all.
About the Prize:
Winners will receive a £150 Amazon Voucher to spend on a prize of your choice!
Just some of our winners…
January 2019 Winner: Heather
Submitted on Facebook, this is Heather’s image of Strokkur, Iceland’s most visited active Geysers – one of the three major attractions on the world-famous Golden Circle sightseeing route.
Heather travelled with us to Iceland.
May 2018 Winner: Sarah
Seriously stunning views. Experiencing a polar night. 11 am right now and no sun will rise today. The light is fantastic… it’s like having an extended sunrise/sunset 😍😍😍 #norway #tromso#winter #iDiscovered
Submitted Via Instagram @haggers_eds
Sarah travelled with us to Tromso, Norway.
March 2017 Winner: Hayley
#iDiscovered a day playing with Sven!
Submitted via Instagram @cayman_turtle
Hayley travelled with us to Nellim in Finland
September 2016 Winner: Jane
#iDiscovered skogarfoss in Iceland
Submitted via Instagram @jane_2609
March 2016 Winner: Mandy
#iDiscovered that the beautiful coloured Cicada’s in New Zealand are numbered…Here is No. 22 caught on camera during our Trig Walk at Okarito Lagoon on the South Island”
Submitted via Facebook
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all Discover the World clients travelling on one of our trips.
- Individuals may enter as many times as they like.
- By entering your image or video, you agree to Discover the World sharing it on our social profiles or using the image in marketing literature.
- The competition is ongoing and will be judged by Discover the World and the winner chosen by Discover the World on a quarterly basis.
- Winners will be contacted directly through their social profile and will be announced on our social profiles as well as in our regular enewsletter. The prize will then be posted to them upon acknowledgement of their win and providing a postal address.
#iDiscovered discoveries should:
- Show imagination and creativity
- Show some photography skill and composition
- Have a good #iDiscovered caption, correctly using the hashtag and explaining the discovery
- Be something that captures the essence of the destination or experience
- Be something that makes us smile
- Be unusual or unique or impressive
- Gain social engagement