This independent adventure offers the perfect blend of transfers, guided excursions and free time, for exploring the many wild wonders in and around the Torres del Paine National Park. This centrepiece of Chilean Patagonia is often considered to be one of the world’s most stunning natural treasures and the steep granite slopes, azure blue lakes and grizzled glacier snouts consistently attract keen hikers from across the globe.
- Take a memorable boat ride into the Torres del Paine National Park
- Enjoy a guided 4x4 excursion to Salto Grande and Lago Grey
- Trek in the shadows of the famous granite towers
- Visit the former home of an ancient giant sloth
- Accommodation in rooms with private bathroom
- Daily breakfast
- Excursions as per itinerary
After spending the first night in Puerto Natales, transfer into Torres del Paine National Park in spectacular style, with a jaw dropping boat ride through fjords filled with photogenic wildlife and flanked by glittering glaciers.
Then explore the park itself with a combination of escorted excursions and self-guided hikes, before heading back to Puerto Natales for another overnight stay.
Prices & Dates *
Airfares start from around £850 per person and are quoted separately to the holiday price. When enquiring, our Travel Specialists will provide the best fare possible from your preferred airline / airport.
From prices per person based on 2 sharing a room with private bathroom
|Departure||Duration||Twin Price (pp)|
|Oct 2018 - Mar 2019||5 Nights||£1,759|
- All rooms with private bathroom
- 2 nights at Weskar Patagonian Lodge (Puerto Natales), 3 nights at Hotel Las Torres (Torres del Paine), both on a B&B basis
- Daily breakfast, 1 lunch
- Excursions as per itinerary
- Private full day 4x4 and hiking excursion in National Park
- Boat excursion/transfer from Puerto Natales to pier of Hotel del Paine in Torres del Paine National Park (includes lunch)
- Private return transfers between Punta Arenas Airport and Weskar Patagonian Lodge in Puerto Natales
- Group transfer from Weskar Patagonian Lodge to Puerto Natales pier
- Private transfer from Hotel del Paine pier to Hotel Las Torres
- Private transfer from Hotel Las Torres to Weskar Patagonian Lodge via Miloden Caves
- Entrance fees for Miloden Caves and Torres del Paine National Park
- 24 hour emergency assistance from our team during your holiday
- No surcharge guarantee
Itinerary & Accommodation
Itinerary & Accommodation
Upon arrival in Punta Arenas, transfer north to Puerto Natales and spend the evening relaxing at your hotel.
N.B. Flights into Puerto Natales are available on selected days. Contact us for details.
Transfer to the pier and board a boat that will take you on a stunning journey through some of the most awe inspiring sites in Patagonia. Begin in waters renowned for their sightings of dolphins and sea lions. Then continue through the natural wonderland of Estancia Margot, to a cliff which is a favoured hang out for a large number of wing flapping cormorants.
The next stop will be at Puerto Toro for a stunning hike at the base of the Serrano Glacier. Enjoy a traditional Patagonian lunch before taking to the water again, this time by Zodiac along the Rio Serrano which links the Ultima Esperanza Fjord with the famed Torres del Paine National Park. The voyage provides an abundance of magnificent views across the rapidly receding Southern Ice Field.
The excursion ends at the pier of Hotel del Paine, from where you can either walk or take an additional transfer to your hotel, depending on where you choose to stay.
N.B This excursion doubles as your transfer into Torres del Paine National Park, so you will need to bring any luggage you will require over the coming days with you. You may leave anything you do not need at your hotel in Puerto Natales and collect it upon your return.
Join a full day 4x4 and hiking excursion around some of the 100km of road that wind through the stunning landscapes of the park. Highlights will include: a visit to the Salte Grande Waterfall, a thunderous cascade surrounded by picture perfect scenery and fauna such as wild guanaco; an easy 1 hour hike to the Mirador de los Cuernos (‘Viewpoint of the Horns’); and a stop on the Lago Grey Peninsula, with panoramic views of the nearby glacier – the largest in the park.
Spend another night at your hotel within the park boundaries.
Today is free for you to either spend the day exploring on your own, taking in some of the most famous hiking routes in the world, or you can choose from a range of optional excursions – including guided hikes and a boat trip to get a closer look at the Grey Glacier.
Transfer to Puerto Natales for another overnight stay, via the intriguing Milodon Cave. This natural creation comprises of several caverns, the largest of which measures 200 metres and is famed for the 1895 discovery of the remains of a giant sloth thought to have died there over 10,000 years ago. The cave system is also known for its evidence of human habitation dating back to approximately 6000 BCE.
Transfer back to Punta Arenas in time for the onward flight to your next destination.
N.B. Flights out of Puerto Natales are available on selected days. Contact us for details.
Find a holiday idea or suggested itinerary that inspires you, then send an enquiry or call us
Your dedicated travel specialist will create a quote based on your preferences
Together we’ll refine your itinerary until you’re happy and ready to book
From the moment you book until you return home we’re here for you no matter what