Experience the scenic wonders and renowned wildlife of Alaska's Inside Passage on this twin-centre holiday, from the icy wonderland of Glacier Bay to the grizzly bears of Admiralty Island. Staying in both Juneau and Gustavus enjoy guided excursions including flight-seeing by float-plane and a memorable cruise through Icy Strait in search of humpback whales.
- Spot grizzly bears on Admiralty Island
- Watch for humpbacks in Icy Strait
- Marvel at ancient ice on a Glacier Bay cruise
- Accommodation in rooms with private bathroom
- Internal flights
- Ticket for Mr. Roberts tram
- Bear viewing excursion to Admiralty Island
- Glacier Bay catamaran cruise
- Whale watching cruise through Icy Straits
Alaska's breathtaking Inside Passage comprises lush coastal rainforest, deep blue fjords and sparkling glaciers, and is home to prolific wildlife. This short package incorporates some of the region's highlights, making use of day cruises and flight-seeing to provide a great alternative to a cruise holiday.
Prices & Dates *
Airfares start from around £1,000 per person and are quoted separately to the holiday price. When enquiring, our Travel Specialists will provide the best fare possible from your preferred airline / airport.
From prices per person based on 2 sharing a room with private bathroom
|Departure||Duration||Twin Price (pp)|
|29 May - 08 Jun 2019||6 Nights||£2,199|
|20 Jun - 28 Jun 2019||6 Nights||£2,199|
|30 Jun 2019||6 Nights||£2,199|
|02 Jul - 26 Aug 2019||6 Nights||£2,199|
- All rooms with private bathroom
- 4 nights room only at the Westmark Baranof Hotel, Juneau; 2 nights at Glacier Bay Lodge in Gustavus
- Ticket for Mt Roberts Tram, Juneau
- Half-day bear viewing excursion to Admiralty Island
- Half-day whale watching cruise through Icy Straits
- Full-day Glacier Bay catamaran cruise including lunch
- Return flights from Juneau to Gustavus (max luggage allowance 23kgs per person)
- Return airport-hotel transfers in Gustavus
- 24 hour emergency assistance from our team during your holiday
- No surcharge guarantee
- Full financial protection »
Itinerary & Accommodation
Itinerary & Accommodation
On arrival in the Alaskan state capital make your own way to your hotel for a 3-night stay. The remainder of the day is at leisure.
Enjoy a full day at leisure, exploring Juneau and the surrounding area. A ticket for the Mt Roberts Tram has been included for you to make use of today.
Enjoy a 30 minute scenic float-plane flight to Admiralty Island, where you will spend around 4-5 hours watching grizzly bears in their natural habitat. Your pilot/guide will plan your trip to maximize bear viewing potential based on conditions on the day.
Make your way to Juneau airport for your flight to Gustavus. On arrival, transfer to your accommodation and enjoy the remainder of your day at leisure. You may like to explore the local area or take part in one of the park ranger programs.
Today enjoy a half-day whale watching excursion is included, cruising through the aptly-named Icy Strait in search of the humpback whales that use this area as summer feeding grounds.
Join a memorable full-day cruise into spectacular Glacier Bay National Park. Boasting deep fjords surrounded by the world's tallest coastal mountains, with a staggering 16 glaciers actively calving, Glacier Bay's World Heritage status is well-deserved. Such breathtaking scenery provides a fitting backdrop for a wealth of wildlife including whales, sea otters and seals - you may even spot black or brown bears on the shoreline. Later this afternoon transfer to the airport for your journey back to Juneau. Lunch included.
Your tour ends this morning upon check out.
Find a holiday idea or suggested itinerary that inspires you, then send an enquiry or call us
Your dedicated travel specialist will create a quote based on your preferences
Together we’ll refine your itinerary until you’re happy and ready to book
From the moment you book until you return home we’re here for you no matter what