Inspire Me – Holidays from Discover the World
Here at Discover the World, we champion the fight against the bland and predictable. We know that our clients are passionate and discerning travellers looking for authentic, exciting and meaningful experiences on holiday. That’s why we only feature destinations that we genuinely feel passionate about – and have firsthand, in-depth, expert knowledge of. When Discover the World founder Clive Stacey first visited Iceland over 40 years ago, his year-long trip became a life-changing adventure that laid the foundation for what is now one of the UK’s leading independent travel companies based on inspiration, insight and innovation.
Our friendly team of Travel Specialists know their destinations inside-out and will channel our 35 years of expertise, enthusiasm and passion into making your holiday amazing.
Designed with passion and expertise
- TAILOR MADE HOLIDAY SPECIALISTS
- 35 YEARS OF EXPERTISE
- FIRST HAND DESTINATION EXPERIENCE
- FULL FINANCIAL PROTECTION
- 24/7 HOLIDAY SUPPORT
Welcome to our World
- From Nordic Europe to Australasia, Africa to the Americas to the polar regions, our stunning destinations offer a lifetime of unforgettable holiday experiences from self-drives to small ship cruises, wildlife safaris to expert-guided tours
- See all destinations »
Read our Blog
- Our blog is the perfect place to find inspiring ideas about where to travel next. From top ten lists to insider tips, expert Q&As to destination spotlights
- Discover more »
Meet the Team
- Our dedicated travel specialists know our destinations inside out, so when you call, you can rest assured you'll be getting the best first hand knowledge and advice available.
- Discover more »
- Great savings on selected polar voyages
- Save ££s on last minute Iceland holidays
- Save up to 25% on vehicle rental in New Zealand
- See all offers »
What type of traveller are you?
Are you a free spirit, yearning for the open road? Or do you prefer leaving the logistics in the hands of an expert guide?
Offering everything from escorted small-group holidays to free-roaming self-drives and tailor made itineraries, we provide maximum choice and flexibility.
“We had a brilliant time, the itinerary was so varied allowing us to discover, rest or take time over things where we could. There were too many highlights to list, with a ‘wow’ around every corner”.
John and Gwyn Whittlesea, The Real New Zealand 4×4
We’ll show you hidden gems and take you on unforgettable adventures led by the best guides in the business. We’ll recommend our favourite, tried-and-tested hotels and suggest itineraries that reveal the magic of a destination – whether you’ve a few days to spare or several weeks to immerse yourself in a country.