Tel: 01737 214 221
Annick has been in the travel industry for a number of years, selling a variety of destinations including Greece, Thailand, Dubai, Spain and Italy. She has spent time in Australia and is passionate about South America having just returned from an amazing trip to Chile. She loves wildlife and her dream is to visit the Galapagos Islands.
Annick's Top Travel Experiences
- Seeing a glacier close up in Patagonia on a cruise of Lake Grey, a truly memorable moment
- Seeing the Little Penguins come ashore at sundown at Philip Island, Melbourne was a real treat
- Spotting a crocodile basking by the side of a river in its natural habitat (Australia)
- The sunset over Moon Valley in the Atacama Desert. A camera doesn’t do justice to the spectacular colours over the valley at sundown.
- Exploring Fremantle Prison and learning about its fascinating history (Perth)
- Visiting the ancient leper colony of Spinalonga, (off Crete) and feeling Victoria Hislop’s book coming to life