Tel: (0)1737 888 279
Debbie was born and bred in South Africa and first came to the UK 8 years ago to discover Europe. Her love of all things travel started after she finished her diploma in professional photography and wanted to photograph as much of the world as possible. Her career started at Flight Centre and Debbie has since joined Discover the World as an Iceland Travel Specialist where she loves to treat all clients’ holidays as her own and there is no better pleasure then arranging the perfect trip.
Debbie's Top Travel Experiences
- Travelling though the Icelandic highlands in a monstrous 8wd truck
- Mushing my own team of Huskeys in Swedish Lapland
- Taking a helicopter trip over the Great Barrier Reef.
- Quad biking through the amazing landscapes in Sedona Arizona.
- Volunteering in a remote Ghana village with no water or electricity
- Bathing elephants in the river Kwai, Thailand.
- Spotting leopard in the Kruger Park, South Africa
- Learning to tango in Argentina