Worldwide Sales Manager
Tel: (0)1737 214243
Erin has worked within the travel industry for almost 16 years, previously for a large tour operator. During her time there, Erin began as a Sales Consultant and moved on to work in the Learning and Development team, training new recruits. She then went on to work as a Sales Supervisor and Sales Manager for different areas of the business including their luxury tailor-made and touring sector and their cruise sector. Erin has been lucky enough to visit some fantastic places including Canada, USA, the Caribbean, the Middle East, India, Africa, Thailand and Australia to name a few.
Erin's Top Travel Experiences
- Seeing a polar bear being released from ‘Polar Bear Jail’ by helicopter back into the wild
- Being transported to the 1930’s in Napier, New Zealand. A town completely destroyed by an earthquake and re-built in the fashion of the time, Art Deco.
- Stumbling upon a deserted waterfall in the outback of Australia
- Watching the Huka during a traditional Maori Concert in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Flying over Wrangell St. Elias National Park in a bush plane, having a birds eye view of the mammoth mountain ranges, glaciers and canyons in Alaska’s wilderness.
- Visiting inhabited and secluded islands of the Caribbean on a 20 passenger vessel.
- Seeing the Taj Mahal in all its glory – breathtaking!