Southern Africa Travel Specialist
Tel: 01737 887 320
Juliette has worked in the travel industry for 25 years, previously for a large tour operator. During her time there, Juliette began as a Travel consultant before promotion to Assistant and then Team lead of the Africa sales team. She has always enjoyed training colleagues on the Africa product and in more recent times promoting and training a new cruise brochure. Juliette has been lucky enough to have travelled to the following destinations Africa, Middle East, Far East, USA and the Caribbean.
Juliette's Top Travel Experiences
- Watching eagles from the top of Dune 45 in Sossusvlei National Park
- Watching a heard of over 50 Elephants as a watering hole in Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe
- Visiting the Makgadikgadi Pans In Botswana
- Taking a Mokoro ride in The Okavango Delta
- Being lucky enough to visit the beautiful Victoria Falls on 3 occasions (from Zimbabwe and Zambia)
- Travelling on the Eastern and Oriental Express from Bangkok to Singapore
- Taking a helicopter flight over Haleakala National park on Maui.