Nordic Travel Specialist
Tel: 01737 886 144
After achieving a degree in fashion design with her final collection inspired by travels to the Icehotel in Swedish Lapland and numerous visits to Iceland, Kim joined Discover the World’s Nordic team before moving into our schools department for a period.
She is now back in the Nordic fold and enjoys talking to people about the places which have provided the inspiration for her designs. Kim has travelled extensively through Sweden, Finland, Norway and Iceland and she also has a young son who often accompanies her on her Nordic adventures. One of their favourite places is West Iceland - a great location to get away from busy Reykjavik and to experience the remote, wild, and rugged country.
Kim's Top Travel Experiences
- Husky sledging and ice sculpting in Swedish Lapland (not at the same time though!)
- Kayaking in Lake Saimaa in Southern Finland one very warm July
- Staying in a log cabin with my 6 year old son and taking him husky sledging
- Snowmobiling on Vatnajökull in Iceland
- Whale watching in Husavik
- Seeing the most amazing northern lights outside of Tromso