Scandinavia Travel Specialist
Tel: (0)1737 886 140
Lameez's passion for travel and culture has taken her over the globe from Machu Picchu in Peru to Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Before joining the Scandinavian team she has worked as a wedding planner on the beautiful island of Santorini in Greece and has specialised in tailor made and luxury travel in Europe and the Middle East.
Since joining our Scandinavian team she has stayed at the wonderful Nellim Wilderness Lodge, fished (and dinned) on King Crab in Kirkenes and was lucky enough to see the northern lights every night during her stay at Abisko and the Icehotel!
Lameez's Top Travel Experiences
- Evening husky sledding in Jukkasjärvi Sweden - with the bonus of the northern lights in the backdrop
- Taming my inner lizard and sleeping (quite comfortably) in an iceroom
- Swedish Fika! Accompany many outdoor activities- coffee and cake beside an open fire- perfect
- Winter survival- Learning to make a camp in the wilderness- bear grills Swedish style!
- Catching and then dinning on delicious King Crab in Norway