Customer Services Supervisor
Tel: (0)1737 214263
The most recent addition to the operations team, Maria has over 15 years of experience working for all the major travel companies with a strong focus on customer service - nothing is too much trouble for the client. Before she travels to a new destination, Maria avidly reads guide books to ensure she doesn't miss out on anything interesting; she’d rather visit an old ruin than lie on a beach!
- The west coast of the USA, in particular whale watching off Monterey, where she saw the amazing sight of a humpback mother and baby.
- Speeding across Jokulsarlon glacial lagoon in Iceland on a zodiac boat and then watching the glacier carving, breathtaking.
- Being a Musher and driving a team of huskies through the wilderness at the Ice hotel.
- Loves Britain and everything about it.
- Going ‘Into the Volcano’ in Iceland has to be one of the most amazing things I’ve ever done. Crossing lava fields like the moon, you then enter a dormant crater by cradle, that is lowered down 400ft (more than the height of the Statue of Liberty). The size of the chamber and the colours in the rock have to be seen to be believed.