Tel: (0)1737 886 145
Natalie joined Discover the World in May 2012 from a specialist Iceland tour operator where she worked for 6 years. Natalie was lucky enough to travel most of Iceland’s ring road at her previous company and since joining Discover The World has also visited Norway, Sweden and Finland. She is now specialising in these destinations but still dabbles in Iceland! Natalie enjoys most helping clients put together the perfect itinerary, sharing her knowledge and top travel tips. She also enjoys travelling in her spare time and is hoping to visit New Zealand one day!
Natalie's Top Travel Experiences
- Spotting a blue whale from Husavik in North Iceland
- Sleeping like a baby on ice at the magnificent Icehotel
- Viewing the Northern Lights in North Norway – amazing!
- A smoke sauna in Finland and then a roll in the snow!
- Snowmobiling on Langjokull glacier in Iceland
- Husky sledding at the Icehotel through the snow covered forest