Free night at Fransiskus Hotel in West Iceland
Located right next to the harbour in the town of Stykkisholmur, Hotel Fransiskus is a small and modern 14 room hotel with plenty of history. Built in the 1930’s by a group of catholic sisters to serve as a hospital, a chapel and a monastery, its history is well known all around Iceland. Recently converted into a hotel, it still retains a fully functioning chapel and is a perfect retreat during cold winter nights from which to explore the beauty of the Snaefellsnes peninsula.
Book early for winter 2018/19
To include Hotel Fransiskus in your Iceland winter holiday, chose our 7 nights Journey to the Centre of the Earth package or contact our Iceland Specialists who will be able to tailor make your holiday.
Terms & Conditions
- Applies to all Iceland fly-drive holidays
- Check in any day of the week
- Offer is subject to availability and valid for new bookings only
- Your stay at Hotel Fransiskus must be for at least 3 consecutive nights between 01 October 2018 and 30 April 2019
- Offer not valid for stays between for the following dates: Christmas 23-26 December (2018); New Year's 31 December (2018) and 2 January (2019)