Iceland Summer Savings 2020
Save up to 30%
To coincide with Iceland reopening its borders on 15 June in the wake of Covid-19, we are offering a collection of self drive holidays for this summer and autumn with savings of up to 30%.
These great value holidays range from 3 to 14 nights and include some of our best-sellers as well as brand new itineraries. Options include staying in a summer house on the Snaefellsnes Peninsula with great hiking routes on your doorstep, embarking on a two week journey around Iceland, exploring the wild and remote West Fjords or going slow staying at two of our favourite hotels and linger over delicious meals.
As well as discounted accommodation, you can enjoy other benefits such as:
- 3-course a la carte dinners at Hotel Ranga*
- one complimentary spa access at the Northern Light Inn
Prices start from £414 per person for a three night trip to explore the Reykjanes Peninsula.
See individual holidays (below) for savings.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and applies to new bookings only.
- Valid for travel 1 July to 30 September 2020
- Savings have been applied to the following accommodation: Hotel Ranga, Northern Light Inn, Hotel Husafell, Hotel Isjafjordur, Hotel Laxa, Hotel Laugarbakki, Hotel Flokalundur, Hotel Ork, Europcar, Hotel Fransiskus, Fosshotels/Islandshotels.
- *Minimum stay of 2 nights is required at Hotel Ranga.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.