We’re thrilled to share with you our newest innovative resource that brings you the sights and sounds of Mallorca, straight to your classroom.
Uncover a side of the island that you have never seen before as you view epic footage of some of the islands best loved places and some hidden gems. See how Mallorca can be used as a geography case study and a perfect destination for an educational school trip.
GIS Mallorca is comprised of videos plotted on a GIS map complete with annotations and descriptions. The satellite view allows you to zoom in and demonstrate to your students the varying landscapes on this small island. You’ll see mountain ranges, spectacular coastlines, the open plains of the Es Pla region and much more.
Launch GIS Mallorca
Experience the many landscapes of Mallorca using our interactive GIS Map.
How to use GIS Mallorca
- Launch GIS Mallorca to get started
- Navigate around the map using the video thumbnails or the plots on the map
- Zoom into the GIS map to get a satellite image of the location
- Connect to your geography classroom case studies
- Give your students context before their school trip
Make the most of GIS Mallorca with our helpful classroom activities and ideas. This includes a detailed presentation on the location background of Mallorca.
- From award winning videos to classroom posters, check out the wealth of additional resources for you.
- Bring the sites and sounds of Iceland to the classroom with this interactive GIS map and video resource.
- Discover our approach to Responsible School Travel and how we use the pillars of sustainability to achieve our goals!
- Discover what you and your students could get up to in an action-packed geography itinerary or field work trip to Mallorca.