Situated in the heart of Iceland‘s south-western countryside close to the geothermal town Hveragerdi, Eldhestar is dedicated to the Icelandic horse with a stables housing more than 100 horses located adjacent to the hotel. Volcanic mountains, beautiful valleys, geothermal springs and steaming fumaroles surround the area in a peaceful and beautiful environment.
The hotel’s décor is made up of genuine and traditional craftsmanship which is clearly inspired by the Icelandic nature and culture. Every room opens up to the hotel’s garden bringing you closer to the beautiful landscape.
View on map »
- Maximum capacity = 80 people in 26 rooms
- Single, twin, triple, quadruple and six bed rooms available
- All rooms en-suite
- Bed linen provided in all rooms
- TV in all rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lockable door out to the garden in every room
- Sun terrace
- Hot tub
- Conference room that can seat up to 40 people