Tel: 01737 36 3624
A bit about me...
After studying Travel and Tourism at college I started my first job here at Discover the World in 2007. During my time here I’ve taken career breaks to see the world and every time I return home I’m eager to tell my customers about the places I’ve seen and encourage them to visit them too.
My home away from home is Fiji, where I met my husband, but I’ve also spent time exploring South East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and North America as well as spending time in Iceland which I can honestly say is like no other place I’ve visited.
What do you love most about your job?
I love sending a group off on the trip of a lifetime and hearing about their experiences when they arrive home.
What are some of your most memorable travel moments?
That's a tough one! Here are some of my favourites that come to mind:
- Skydiving at Lake Taupo in New Zealand
- Hearing the roar of Geyser erupt in Iceland
- Snowmobiling under the Northern lights at the Icehotel
- The view from Mount Etna in Sicily
- Teaching children at a local school on remote islands in Fiji
What is your must-pack item?