Reykjavik City Hostel
Reykjavik City Hostel is right in the heart of Laugardalur Park, next door to Iceland´s biggest pool & spa. It offers comfortable budget accommodation and excellent facilities within a 30 minute walk to the city centre. It has been an eco-certified place to stay since 2004 and aims to raise awareness of travellers’ knowledge of the environment and respect for cultural values. They also offer free lectures to groups around the theme of responsible travel.
The bunk rooms sleep 3-6 people whilst comfortable double / twin en-suite rooms are also available. The hostel offers ample lounge areas and an outdoor patio and garden, all of which are perfectly suited for school groups.
View on map »
- Bunk rooms available to sleep 3-6 people
- Bunk rooms with and without private facilities
- Rooms available with and without bed linen (sleeping bag accommodation)
- Packed lunches available on request
- Dinners for groups available on request
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large lounge areas
- Large garden
- Free use of DVDs