Located just 300km south of Darwin and a mere 32km from the township of Katherine, Cicada Lodge is the only luxury eco-style resort in Nitmiluk National Park.
Designed for the sophisticated traveller looking for an authentic Indigenous and natural Australian “experience-of-a-lifetime”, Cicada Lodge is the ideal base from where to begin your exploration of Katherine and Nitmiluk National Park.
● 18 king size rooms with air conditioning
● Private balconies with views
● Indigenous artwork in the rooms
● Award winning restaurant and bar serving native Australian cuisine
● Free of charge car parking
● Free of charge Wifi
Find a holiday idea or suggested itinerary that inspires you, then send an enquiry or call us
Your dedicated travel specialist will create a quote based on your preferences
Together we’ll refine your itinerary until you’re happy and ready to book
From the moment you book until you return home we’re here for you no matter what