Careers at Discover the World
Discover the World is one of the UK’s leading specialist tour operators with 35 years experience, offering high-quality holidays and imaginative itineraries to Iceland, Scandinavia, Polar regions, Canada, Alaska, Australia, New Zealand, Southern Africa and beyond.
Much of our success is down to the experience and of our team of experts who are enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate about travel. Our staff are chosen for their talent and flair to provide customers with excellent service, attention to detail, in-depth knowledge and infectious enthusiasm for our destinations.
We are proud to have a diverse group of nationalities within the company and always have our eyes open for new people to join our team. So if you have previous experience of working for a tour operator or have extensive knowledge of any of our destinations and are considering a career in travel, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of working for Discover the World
- Friendly, open plan offices in walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Discounted travel perks
- Occasional travel outside of the UK may be required
- Company pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Weekly lunchtime Pilates classes in the office
- Massage, Reiki & Facial treatments regularly available in the office
- Social events run by employee committee
Marketing Executive – Education
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to work with the Education Marketing Manager to deliver the marketing strategy, assisting with all online and offline marketing activities within the department. This is an exciting and broad role, covering all aspects of the marketing function.
Candidates will be required to have the following experience/background:
- Education to degree level
- Excellent accurate copy-editing and proof-reading skills with a strong attention to detail
- Creative flair and an eye for engaging imagery
- Sound organisation skills and flexibility, with experience of working within deadlines and budgets
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Stakeholder Management and excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to analyse results
Full job description is available from firstname.lastname@example.org