Careers at Discover the World
Discover the World is one of the UK’s leading specialist tour operators with over 35 years experience, offering high-quality holidays and imaginative itineraries to Iceland, Scandinavia, the Polar regions, Canada, Alaska, Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
Much of our success is down to the experience and of our team of experts who are enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate about travel. Our staff are chosen for their talent and flair to provide customers with excellent service, attention to detail, in-depth knowledge and infectious enthusiasm for our destinations. Read more about Discover the World »
We are proud to have a diverse group of nationalities within the company and always have our eyes open for new people to join our team. So if you have previous experience of working for a tour operator or have extensive knowledge of any of our destinations and are considering a career in travel, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of working for Discover the World
- Friendly, open-plan office in walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Discounted travel perks
- Occasional travel outside of the UK may be required
- Company pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Weekly lunchtime Pilates classes in the office
- Massage, Reiki & Facial treatments regularly available in the office
- Social events run by employee committee
We have no current vacancies. Please check back another time.