Hamn i Senja is beautifully situated on the west coast of Norway’s second largest island, amongst rich fishing grounds and with hundreds of islets and islands beyond.
Hamn is the perfect place for enjoying beautiful and amazing nature scenes and a place for total relaxation. Also to witness the Northern Lights in the winter or the Midnight Sun in the summer.
Relax with a glass of wine and take in the stunning scenery from the lighthouse or enjoy the peaceful and maritime atmosphere and enjoy comfortable accommodation with all modern facilities.
A wide range of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, snowshoeing, cycling, fishing and other water sports.
- Hamn I Senja accommodation is offered in sea houses; each house accommodates two large apartments (one on the ground floor and one on the first floor). These can be sold as one large apartment with two or three twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, hairdryer, living room with fully-equipped kitchenette (fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven and 4 electric hobs) and panoramic view.
- Or they can be divided up into 3 seperate apartments; a standard room with en suite bathroom; a studio with kitchenette and en suite bathroom and a 1 bedroom apartment with en suite bathroom, separate living area with fully-equipped kitchenette and sea view
- Buffet breakfast
- Restaurant serving lunch and evening meals (only open on request during the winter months)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Activities onsite
- Hire of bike and kayaks in the summer and snowshoes in the winter
- Sauna and outdoor hot tub facilities (payable locally)
- Winter clothing available to hire
Find a holiday idea or suggested itinerary that inspires you, then send an enquiry or call us
Your dedicated travel specialist will create a quote based on your preferences
Together we’ll refine your itinerary until you’re happy and ready to book
From the moment you book until you return home we’re here for you no matter what