Located on the outskirts of Kiruna, with easy access to both town and nature, the hotel offers typical Scandinavian style and comfort in luxurious cabin accommodation.
Both the interior and exterior of the hotel were created with colours, materials and designs that clearly connect to the region and culture. Surrounded by an incredible rocky terrain and only a ten minute walk to the city centre, this is a fantastic place to appreciate the outdoors of Kiruna while still having easy access to the town itself.
There are 4 different accommodation types available; Giron cabin, Riekko Cabin, Kiruna rooms and Reivssat rooms.
Ski track and hiking trails are right outside the door and plenty of other outdoor activities can be arranged, including snowmobiling, ice fishing and dog sledding.
Adjacent to the hotel is the Aurora Spa with excellent facilities to unwind after a hard day of activities. It includes various saunas, showers, scrubs, outdoor hot tub, small indoor pool and relaxing area. All guests receive discounted entry prices.
The restaurant features locally harvested produce refined into delicious plates of regional specialties. The wine cellar is well stocked and offers a selection to perfectly complement the flavours of the menu.
- Giron cabin has a bathroom with a shower and hairdryer, living area with twin beds, kitchen which contains a microwave, fridge, 2 electric hobs and tea and coffee making facilities, telephone, cable TV and seperate bedroom with bunk beds (pullman beds). Located 15 – 25m away from the main building.
- Riekko Cabins is a two bedroom cottage with a bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, cable TV, tea and coffee making facilities. Located 15m away from the main building.
- Kiruna rooms have a twin/double bed with bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, cable TV, tea and coffee making facilities and fridge. Located 50-60m away from the main building.
- Reivssat rooms have a twin/double bed with bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, cable TV, tea and coffee making facilities and fridge. Located 15m away from the main building.
- Buffet breakfast
- Lunch and dinner served in the restaurant and is included in The White Guide for restaurants
- Aurora Spa
- Northern Lights lounge
- Free parking
- Free wifi
- 10 minute walk from Kiruna Centre
- Winter clothing available to pre-book
Find a holiday idea or suggested itinerary that inspires you, then send an enquiry or call us
Your dedicated travel specialist will create a quote based on your preferences
Together we’ll refine your itinerary until you’re happy and ready to book
From the moment you book until you return home we’re here for you no matter what