Exclusive to UK schools travelling with Discover the World Education
Located in a quiet residential area just a 20 minute walk to the centre of Reykjavik, Bus Hostel offers stylish rooms and excellent facilities. Its modern quirky décor is a talking point with guests and the hostel is popular with groups looking for affordable accommodation without sacrificing character, comfort or location. In addition, the hostel aims to go fully green by 2016, only using fair trade goods and using other eco-friendly practices.
Rooms are available in 4,6,10 and 16 bed dorms although double or twin rooms are available if required. A large lounge area and common room is available downstairs for socialising.
View on map »
- Twin rooms or 4,6,10 and 16 bed dormitories
- Shared facilities for all rooms
- Rooms available with or without bed linen (sleeping bag accommodation)
- Packed lunches available on request
- Dinners for groups available on request
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryers to borrow
- Hot drink-making facilities
- Meeting room available
- Overhead projector
- Common room
- Board games