Partnership with GeographyPods
In June 2019, Discover the World Education became proud partners with GeographyPods, who provide outstanding teaching resources for international school geography teachers.
Together our aim is to work together to support international schools through inspiring responsible travel and geography teaching resources.
About Matt Podbury of GeographyPods
Matt has been the Head of Geography at the International School of Toulouse for the last ten years. He arrived in France via Sheffield but hails originally from Conwy, North Wales. He teaches 11-18 secondary geography and follows both the CIE IGCSE and International Baccalaureate programs of study. Matt leads workshops and online CPD in the teaching of geography to a wide range of colleagues and students around the world. His department was the proud recipient of the Geographical Association ‘Centre of Excellence’ award and ‘Secondary Geography Quality Mark’ for the second time in 2018.
What does this partnership mean to you and your students?
- Exciting school trips that perfectly match your curriculum
- Resources that support you in your classroom and are linked to the syllabus
- Opportunities for you to engage in unique CPD and visit some fantastic destinations
- Opportunity to share and communicate with like-minded and passionate geographers
Find our how we can help your international school
- No matter where you are in the world you will receive the same level of service from our team of Travel Specialists!
Stay up to date with our blog
- From hints on how to use classroom resources to tour leaders experience on a trip, our blog has you covered!