Every year we take hundreds of schools from all over the world to our specialist destinations, creating once in a lifetime experiences for students and teachers alike.
International schools are such an important part of our school community. We often find our international colleagues lead the way in requesting unique and exciting itineraries. No matter where you are in the world you will receive the same level of service from our team of Travel Specialists.
Book with confidence and discover our Covid Assurance >
We will work with you to create a tailor-made trip
Whether you are running a geographical study trip or want students to experience a new culture, we can create an itinerary which is tailored for your group’s needs and your trip objectives.
We’ve provided some sample itineraries and ideas to help inspire you. When you know what kind of trip you are interested in, get started with our friendly expert team who will be able to create a quote for you. They will also provide you with advice on how to budget, launch your trip and secure interest from your students.
Let us show you how we can create a bespoke trip to meet your objectives…
What style of trip are you looking for?
Activity and Challenge
- Hands on activities and itineraries full of action
- Expect hiking, swimming and even pizza-making
- Fieldwork opportunities, exploring landscapes and discovering their world
- Our geography itineraries cover many topics within the curriculum
- Trips that show students how people live and experience the world
- Discover the food, traditions, music and history of our destinations
Environment and Sustainability
- Get your students to question their impact on the environment
- Take part in sustainability projects all around the world
- Bring your textbooks to life
- Our science itineraries will engage your students in biology, chemistry and physics topics
Awe and Wonder
- Once in a lifetime experiences
- Tourist must-dos and destination highlights
Advice for International Schools
As a member of IATA (International Air Transportation Association), we are able to ticket flights with 85% of the world’s airlines.
This can often work out to be better value for your group, though we appreciate that some schools prefer to arrange flights themselves.
One of our expert Travel Specialists will work with you to decide whether it would be preferable for us to book your flights or for you to organise these yourself.
We are unable to provide travel insurance for groups whose initial departure country is outside the UK, as our travel insurance only covers repatriation to the UK and not your country of residence or departure. It is your responsibility to ensure that you book appropriate travel insurance which covers repatriation to your country of residence or departure.
We recommend that you take out insurance as soon as you have paid your deposits as your policy will provide a level of cover to your group in the event of cancellation prior to departure. Please refer to your policy details for full terms and conditions of what is covered.