Exclusive to UK schools travelling with Discover the World Education
Hotel Hella is a hidden gem beautifully situated in the heart of South Iceland. The picturesque surroundings include stunning views of the infamous Eyjafjallajokull volcano as well as Mt Hekla and other rolling mountain ranges. Close by are two of Iceland’s most beautiful waterfalls, Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss, and the famed trio of natural wonders of the Golden Circle is within easy driving distance.
The hotel offers bright, modern rooms with single, double or triple rooms. A fantastic geothermally heated swimming pool is located just next door to the premises.
View on map »
- Single, twin and triple rooms
- Majority of rooms en-suite
- Bed linen provided in all rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dinner provided at the Arhus restaurant across the street
- Some en-suite rooms
- Packed lunches available on request
- Shared lounge area