Perched at the end of Aurlandsfjort, this hotel is situated in a striking, red-timbered property overlooking a thriving harbour.
Built in a modern design using Norwegian pine, driftwood and natural stone and glass, the hotel seeks to create a distinctive atmosphere in the heart of Norway’s fjords. The restaurant’s menu focuses on locally-sourced produce with a wide variety of dishes beautifully presented. The cafe offers a more relaxed dining experience, with lighter fare accompanying lovely blends.
The hotel features its very own microbrewery on site, named after the giant Ægir, who, according to legend, brewed beer for the Norse gods and you are encouraged to sample the hotel’s many different beers for yourself. Rooms each have their own balcony with stunning views of the Aurlandsfjord and surrounding mountains.
- Standard, family rooms and junior suites are available
- All rooms have an ensuite bathroom, hairdryer, cable TV and tea and coffee making facilities
- Most rooms have a balcony or terrace with full or side fjord view
- Many standard rooms can accommodate an extra bed for a child
- Buffet breakfast
- Flåmstova restaurant serving evening meals
- Ægir BrewPub serving dinner all year and lunch during the summer season
- Furukroa cafe
- Free parking
- Free wifi
- Bicycle hire
Find a holiday idea or suggested itinerary that inspires you, then send an enquiry or call us
Your dedicated travel specialist will create a quote based on your preferences
Together we’ll refine your itinerary until you’re happy and ready to book
From the moment you book until you return home we’re here for you no matter what