Thon Hotel Opera, Oslo
As the name implies, Thon Hotel Opera is found overlooking Oslo’s Opera House at the centre of this bustling city.
The hotel is within easy access of whatever this myriad of guests may be looking for, including prime shopping districts, historical attractions, such as the Royal Palace and Akershus Fort, a myriad of restaurants and a lively and inviting nightlife.
Only 100m from Oslo’s Central Station, the hotel is perfectly placed to explore the city or to use as a base for one night before heading into Norway’s majestic countryside. The elegant, fjord-view restaurant serves top-quality Norwegian and international fare, while the large breakfast buffet is a wonderful start to any day on the town.
The bar is famous city-wide for its marvellous cocktails, making the perfect stop before heading out for the night. The fitness centre includes an outdoor terrace and magnificent waterfront views that are bound to inspire you to run that extra mile.
- Standard, superior, business rooms and suites are available
- All rooms have an ensuite bathroom, hairdryer, cable TV and telephone
- All superior rooms are larger and have a coffee machine. They can also accommodate an extra bed for an adult or child.
- All business rooms have a balcony with view towards the Opera House and a sofa bed (suitable for 1 adult or 2 children)
- Suites have a separate living room with kitchenette (2 electric hobs and coffee machine), fireplace, DVD player and a large balcony.
- Interconnecting rooms available – business room to a standard room.
- Buffet breakfast
- Hotel restaurant serving lunch and dinner
- Fitness centre & sauna
- No parking on site, but public parking is available nearby
- Free wifi
- Close to Oslo Central Station (25m)
Holidays featuring this accommodation
Norwegian Fjords Hiking Challenge
Find a holiday idea or suggested itinerary that inspires you, then send an enquiry or call us
Your dedicated travel specialist will create a quote based on your preferences
Together we’ll refine your itinerary until you’re happy and ready to book
From the moment you book until you return home we’re here for you no matter what