Discover the Marquesas Islands … the Aranui way
If you’re on the look-out for an original travel idea, then why not consider the remote and untouched Marquesas Islands in the South Pacific?
These fascinating and unforgettable islands are rich in culture, treasure and mystery and are accessible on a voyage of discovery aboard the Aranui V.
These are our Top 5 ‘don’t miss’ experiences on the Marquesas Islands
- Discover monumental stone tiki on fascinating archaeological sites and the museum dedicated to painter Paul Gauguin on Hiva Oa
- Experience the warmth of the Marquesas or ‘Mana’ – a true spiritual connection with the people of the Marquesas Islands
- Explore the cradle of Polynesian art in these enthralling island landscapes
- The island of Fatu Hiva is the centre of Marquesas arts and crafts – well known for its hand-painted pareos and monoi, a perfumed coconut oil scented with tiare blossoms
- Take an unforgettable hike to Hanavave, on the Bay of Virgins, for breathtaking views of towering cliffs and majestic waterfalls