Our Flexibility Promise
Book in complete confidence
These are unpredictable times but with our Flexibility Promise you can book your next holiday with complete confidence that should you need to change your plans our expert team will help you to make the amendments where they are possible. This includes:
- Cancel your holiday up to 45 days prior to departure and we’ll give you a FULL refund* including your deposit on new bookings for most holidays departing in 2021 that are booked by 31st March 2021.
- Change your travel dates or destination up to 7 days prior to departure, subject to availability and any seasonal rate differences or non-recoverable costs*.
- Transfer your booking to another person suggested by you up to 7 days prior to departure subject to the agreement of our suppliers*.
- If you or a member of your travelling party develop Covid-19 symptoms prior to travel or if any of you are forced to self-isolate via the NHS’s track and trace team and therefore can no longer travel, Discover the World will refund all recoverable holiday costs. Written evidence will be required.
- If we have to cancel your holiday for whatever reason we will give you a full refund and not a credit note.
* Read our Coronavirus Travel Updates for terms and conditions
Over our 37 years we have developed close relationships with the airlines, accommodations and other partners in our destinations and we’ll work together with them to give you the flexibility you need. We can also recommend a travel insurance policy that provides extensive Covid-19 cover for medical, cancellation and curtailment.
At Discover the World we ensure that you are looked after every step of the way with your safety and wellbeing our top priority. Rest assured that we operate our trips in accordance with advice from the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), monitoring their ongoing guidance along with the advice from Public Health England and the World Health Organisation.