Our Flexibility Promise
Book in complete confidence
These are unpredictable times but with our Flexibility Promise you can book your next holiday with complete confidence that should you need to change your plans our expert team will help you to make the amendments where they are possible. This includes:
- Cancel your Iceland holiday up to 7 days prior to departure (up to 45 days prior on other destinations) and we’ll give you a FULL refund* including your deposit on new bookings for most holidays departing before 31 March 2022 that are booked by 31st August 2021.
- Change your travel dates or destination up to 7 days prior to departure, subject to availability and any seasonal rate differences or non-recoverable costs*.
- Transfer your booking to another person suggested by you up to 7 days prior to departure subject to the agreement of our suppliers*.
- If we have to cancel your holiday for whatever reason we will give you a full refund and not a credit note.
- We can also recommend a comprehensive travel insurance policy that provides extensive Covid-19 cover for medical, cancellation and curtailment.
* Read our Coronavirus Travel Updates for terms and conditions
We are with you every step of the way
Over our 38 years we have developed close relationships with the airlines, accommodations and other partners in our destinations and we’ll work together with them to give you the flexibility you need.
At Discover the World we ensure that you are looked after every step of the way with your safety and wellbeing our top priority. Rest assured that we operate our trips in accordance with advice from the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), monitoring their ongoing guidance along with the advice from Public Health England and the World Health Organisation.