Group Finance Officer
Mark has worked in the travel business for 37 years and is one of the founders of Discover the World with Clive Stacey. Previously he worked as an accountant and auditor.
Passions include travelling, tennis, golf, boating and skiing and he has travelled extensively to many of the destinations we feature and many more besides, some of the more exotic being Sierra Leone, Senegal, Botswana, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela and Costa Rica.
- River rafting on the Pacuare River, Costa Rica
- Husky sledging and staying in the Ice Hotel, Lapland
- Visiting Canima (Angel Falls) in Venezuela
- Kayaking in the mangroves, Bahamas Outer Islands
- Encountering Polar Bears in Wager Bay, North West Territories of Canada
- Driving the Skeleton Coast in Namibia
- Off roading in Iceland
- Skiing – anywhere!