Nordic Travel Specialist
Tel: (0)1737 886 141
I started working in travel selling worldwide cruises for Royal Caribbean in 2013. I joined Discover the World as an Iceland Specialist in October 2014 as the country has interested me since studying about it during my Geography A-Levels. In addition to Iceland I have expanded my knowledge of the Nordic countries having also visited Sweden, Finland and Denmark. In terms of personal travel I have been lucky enough to visit Italy, Portugal and Germany while more recently I have been to Bali, Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore.
- Racing a snowmobile through Finnish Lapland
- Taking a superjeep trip to the top of Eyjafjallajokull volcano which erupted in 2010
- Being surrounded by orcas on a whale watching trip in West Iceland
- Watching the Northern Lights dance in the sky in East Iceland in September after a day exploring
- Marvelling at the incredible Art Suites in the Icehotel