Senior Tailor Made Travel Specialist - Worldwide
Tel: 01737 888 029
Jo joined the company after finishing university by working in the administration department and then went on to sell wildlife watching holidays, which is her real passion, particularly looking for whales and dolphins all over the world, she has seen over 20 species of cetaceans on her travels!
She has travelled extensively to many of our destinations including Iceland, Greenland, Spitsbergen, Antarctica, the Falklands, South Georgia, Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, Ontario, Quebec and the High Canadian Arctic), Norway, Denmark, the Icehotel in Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, St Helena, South Africa, Chile, Ecuador and Argentina. She loves small ship cruising and has travelled to many destinations on small ships including French Polynesia and the Marquesas, Alaska, Galapagos, Baja California and Hawaii. Jo has also covered the majority of Europe: Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Canary Islands, Gibraltar, Azores, Poland, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Austria, Holland, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Luxembourg and Malta. She has also been to far flung destinations such as India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, China, Thailand, the Bahamas and Cuba as well as many places within the USA.
Her favourite places are Antarctica, South Georgia and Hawaii for wildlife watching; French Polynesia for a cultural and spiritual destination and Cuba as a fascinating destination!
Jo C's Top Travel Experiences
- Quietly cruising past icebergs the size of buildings swathed in mist in a Zodiac boat in Greenland
- Seeing the northern lights dancing across the sky over the frozen lake at the Icehotel
- Having a perfect day in Antarctica seeing humpback whales at breakfast, taking a zodiac excursion amongst icebergs and seeing crabeater and leopard seals, penguins and a minke whale, followed by an amazing sunset BBQ with towering mountains behind us
- Seeing polar bears on a beach right next to the zodiac in Spitsbergen
- Having a penguin chick try to chew my wellington boot in Antarctica
- Seeing a humpback whale spy hopping next to the zodiac in Hawaii and swimming with dolphins there
- Learning Polynesian dancing and swimming with reef tip sharks and sting rays in French Polynesia
- Seeing a grizzly bear for the first time and watching her eating salmon by the side of the river
- Being surrounded by thousands of king penguins and elephant seals on South Georgia
- Seeing a leopard at Pumba Game Reserve (Eastern Cape, South Africa)
- Snorkelling with thousands of multi coloured fish on St Helena and seeing hundreds of pantropical spotted dolphins including Mums and babies